Native Seeds/SEARCH is firmly committed to protecting your personal privacy.
- Our web server automatically collects each visitor’s domain name and e-mail address and information on pages accessed.
- We use “cookies” (small text files which store visitor preferences and session information - such as items added to shopping carts, etc.)
- If you do not want to receive e-mails, post mail or phone calls from us, please contact us.
- If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the changes to this site in order to notify visitors and give them the ability to opt out of such practices.
- Visitors have an opportunity to establish unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) to track transaction information (e.g., dates on which purchases were made, amounts and types of purchases) and update profile information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them.
- With respect to security: When we receive certain types of sensitive information, such as credit card transactions, we use a secure server that has an SSL certificate using at least 128-bit encryption. Our online store, running on Shopify, is PCI compliant.
- We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- If you feel that we are not following our stated information policy, please contact us immediately.
You may contact us via the following methods:
Phone: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm MST (520) 622-0830
Post: 3584 E. River Road Tucson, AZ 85718