Compost Crank "Twist" Compost Aerator - 32 inches
Please read carefully before ordering:
- This item is available for the Plant Fair and is available for PICK UP ONLY at the Conservation Center 3584 E River Rd, Tucson, AZ.
Please choose the "Pick-Up" option at checkout.
We will call you when your order is ready to schedule a pick-up time.
- This item cannot be shipped. If you add them to your cart and choose a shipping option other than "Pick-Up" the order will be cancelled and you will be refunded.
Same great spiral, same working length as the original tool from Lotech, different handle. The Compost Crank® Twist works well in any bin. The corkscrew design easily digs into any sort of compost, whether it’s light leaves or dense sticks and vines. Twist in clockwise with one or two hands, and lift straight up without turning to pull compost up from the bottom, thoroughly mixing and aerating your bin. No jabbing, pushing, or prying necessary. Built to last for as long as you compost, the Twist will be there ready to mix your pile whenever you are.
- Handcrafted in Tucson, Arizona, USA on machinery made from recycled parts.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Made of sturdy 3/8 inch solid round stainless steel bar.
- Comfortable cushioned grip made in the USA.
- Curved cane handle is perfect for easy left, right, or two handed cranking.
- The curved handle is also an excellent grip for lifting the tool when heavy with compost.
- Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Length: 32 inches
- Working depth: 29 inches
- The tools are handcrafted so minor variations are inherent