Native Seeds/SEARCH relies on the generous support of individuals, organizations and companies to make our work a reality. In additional to financial support, in-kind donations of equipment and services are invaluable and much-appreciated.
Below is the current list of immediate in-kind needs that NS/S staff have identified. If you are able, please consider making a direct tax-deductible donation of these goods and services by contacting us via email or by phone at 520-622-0830x100. Except where noted, we can happily accept used equipment in good working order as well as new. Thank you for your support!
Equipment, Supplies and Services
Conservation Center/Seed Bank
- Clip-on microphone
- Lightweight folding table for events
- Utility cart with wheels
- Outdoor storage shed (ca. 6 x 9 ft)
- Supplies and time to install low voltage outside lighting for pathways
- Colordyne 1600 Series S Printer
- Large tarps in good condition
- Wheeled storage shelving
- Utility carts with wheels
- Small boxes without labels or logos, appropriate for jewelry
- Refrigerator repair services
- Toaster Oven