Starter - Chimayo Pepper
Please read carefully before ordering:
- These plants are available for PICK UP ONLY at the Conservation Center 3584 E River Rd, Tucson, AZ.
- Please choose the "Pick-Up In Person (Plants Only)" shipping option at checkout.
- We will call you when your order is ready to schedule a pick-up time. All orders will need to be picked up by 5:00 PM Friday the 20th.
- Plant orders cannot be combined with any other orders. If you try to add "non-plant" items to your cart, you will not be able to check-out.
- There is a 5 Plant Minimum for all plant orders, you can mix and match varieties.
- Plant orders cannot be shipped. If you add them to your cart and choose a shipping option other than "Pick-Up in Person" the order will be cancelled and you will be refunded.
About the Plant:
- From the farming town in northern New Mexico at 5,900' famous for its local chile. Good productivity, and thicker walls than some other heritage chiles.
- From our Seed-Bank Collection.
- Origin: High desert
- Mild to medium heat, 3"-5.5" long when mature
- From our Seed Bank Collection
- 3 inch container