Old fashioned pinole corn with translucent white kernels once grown in Arizona with irrigation. Obtained from central Sonora, Mexico. It makes a very flavorful, hardy, crunchy popcorn when popped ... hardly needs butter! Reventador requires a long growing season, so it is not recommended for northern climates. Plants grow 8-9 feet tall.
- Approx. 10g/50 seeds per packet.
- Approx. 40g/250 seeds per Seed Saver Size plus information on corn pollination and seed saving.
- Approx. 1140 seeds per 8 oz.
- Approx. 2275 seeds per 1 lb.
- Approx. 11375 seeds per 5 lb.