Yoeme Purple StringPC071
A prolific bean that can be eaten green or as a shelled or dried bean. Pick when very small and flat for tender tasty green beans, before beans start to swell inside the pod.
Seeds are purple on beige. Plants are heat tolerant and fast maturing (75 days to dry seed when planted in Phoenix). Vigorous pole bean with white flowers. A Native Seeds/SEARCH favorite.
- Approx. 15g/50 seeds per packet.
- Approx. 190 seeds per 2 oz.
- Approx. 760 seeds per 8 oz.
- Approx. 1520 seeds per 1 lb.
- Approx. 7600 seeds per 5 lb. (Limit 5 lbs.)